It is an exciting time to support PAVE and there are many ways to get involved!
Sign up for PAVE’s mailing list to stay informed about new projects and initiatives at PAVE.
PAVE is not just a network of schools. We’re also a network of people and we love sharing the PAVE experience with new supporters. Our current supporters are crucial to meeting new people.
- If you would like to introduce a friend or colleague to PAVE, please contact Aminah Abdul-Majeed at email@example.com
- Host an event on behalf of PAVE. After-work happy hours with colleagues or small dinner parties with close friends are some fun and effective ways to introduce people to PAVE.
Help us get ready for the new school year. Our students and staff greatly appreciate the opportunity to engage with supporters directly.
- Volunteer at one of our annual events: High School Essay Writing Workshop, Mock Interview Day, and Career Day.
- Sponsor a volunteer day or Career Day with your firm.
Like all public charter schools, PAVE schools receive less per pupil funding than traditional public schools and the public funding only covers a minimum academic program. Each year, PAVE’s operating need must be supplemented by private dollars. PAVE is able to leverage private support against the public funding to provide maximum return on investment for private donors. Your support makes a direct impact – thank you!
- Click here to make a secure gift online.
- Join one of PAVE’s Giving Circles.
- To make a donation by stock or wire transfer, please contact the Development Office.
- Mail your contribution to:
Attn: Aminah Abdul-Majeed
238 Conover St.
Brooklyn, NY 11231
Please make checks payable to PAVE Schools.
Contact the Director of Development, Aminah Abdul-Majeed, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on supporting PAVE.